Deadline for submission — 12 February 2021
Instructions — PLEASE READ PRIOR TO FILLING OUT FORM
- Before you submit your story, please read the Competition Rules.
- Next, fill out the Entry Form below and attach your short story, which can be no longer than 1200 words in length and MUST be in PDF format (the system will not upload it otherwise).
- Please use the following naming convention for the PDF file name: “[your family name]-[your first name]-[name of story]”.
- ENTRANTS 17 AND UNDER: You enter the competition for free but you MUST attach your proof of age, in PDF format, in the space provided on the form below.
- Hit the Submit button. A message should display confirming that you’ve submitted your entry.
- Once you’ve submitted your entry, please pay your entry fee using the link below the Submit button (18 years and older only).
- Once the Organising Committee has received both your Entry Form and payment (if required), you will receive a confirmation email at the address you give below. NOTE: This process is not automated and may take a few days.
It’s that simple! We look forward to meeting the writer within you!.
Entry Fee payment — Please click here to pay your entry fee.